Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, February 9, 2012

An Introduction to Myself and My Trading Style

As this is my first post on this excellent new eToro blog feature, I would like to first point you in the direction of my copy.me site. There you will see a detailed analysis of my trading and also, on the sticky note, I will post a weekly forecast (see this week’s, as it seems to be following that trend). I have only been trading with eToro for 3 months but I have been actively trading for a living for 8 years.


You will find I am very active on the OpenBook, so please do not hesitate to ask any questions on my wall. I generally trade between 6am and 10pm (London-time) however this is not set in stone as some of you may already know! My strategy is mainly multiple small profits or scalping but this, again, is not set in stone. I am Bullish right now on EUR/USD and can see 1.33/1.34 in the short term.



Gavinwright’s P & L


Thanks for taking the time to read my first post. I will be active on this blog. Take a look at my profile for all of the statistics on my trades.


I wish you all the best.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment